Day 11



Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken

1 Medium Sweet Onion

2 TB Lite/Low Sodium Soy Sauce

1 ½ Cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth

1 Can Sliced Pineapple (Undrained)

12oz boneless chicken breast tenders

Slice onion and place in bottom of crockpot. Arrange chicken on top of onion. Arrange pineapple slices on top of chicken. Pour pineapple juice,  soy sauce, and chicken broth over top. Cook on Low 5-6 hours. Shred chicken with 30 minutes remaining to cook.

Serves 4

Nutrition per serving:

Calories: 200

Fat: 1

Protein: 24

 

I recommend serving it with some steamed asian style veggies and steamed brown rice or quinoa for a delicious meal!

 

 

 

Workout

One of the exercises I typically do every day is the elliptical. I am blessed to have my own elliptical so I try to use it at least 10-20 minutes a day. Many ellipticals have built in workouts, from intervals to slowly climbing to a higher resistance. I like to stick to the interval workouts so that I am not spending an extended period of time on high resistance. Even though elliptical are labeled as “low/no impact” they do present challenges when it comes to higher resistance. Next time you are at the gym, try an elliptical on for size!


Comments