Day 12


Zero calorie foods, or negative calorie foods, are those that take more calories to digest than they actually contain. These foods are great in helping to lose or maintain a healthy weight as they help stave off cravings without adding extra calories or weight.Zero calorie foods help to remove excess water from your body, stabilizes sugar levels, boosts your metabolism and burns stored fat.

Some Zero/Negative Calorie Foods include:

Apple

Apricot

Asparagus

Beetroot

Blackberries

Blueberries

Broccoli

Butternut Squash

Cabbage

Cantaloupe

Carrot

Cauliflower

Celery

Chili Peppers

Cranberries

Cucumbers

Garlic

Grapefruit

Green beans

Green tea

Honeydew melon

Lemon

Lettuce

Lime

Mango

Mushroom

Onion

Papaya

Peach

Pineapple

Radish

Rasberries

Spinach

Strawberries

Tangerine

Tomato

Turnip

Watermelon

Zucchini

When it comes to cutting back and losing weight, for me it is a struggle because I seem to always feel hungry or feel the need to snack all day long. Now that I have added zero/negative calorie foods as my snacks (instead of my typical carb filled 100 calorie packs of chex mix) I can really tell that my hunger stays at bay.

 

Workout

 





Comments