Day 3

I have fallen in love with chicken ceaser salads! Most chicken ceaser salads at restaurants are packed full of calories. However, after experimenting with some different ingredients I have found my absolutely favorite homemade ceaser wrap: 

 Chicken Ceaser Wrap 
1 OLE High Fiber Low Carb Tortilla 
 2 TB Kraft Classic Ceaser Dressing 
1 TB Buitoni Shredded Parmesan Cheese 
1-2 cups Romaine lettuce 
3oz Tyson Grilled and ready fajita chicken strips 
 The Kraft dressing is a little high in calories compared to some other ceaser dressings out there, however this one tasted the best to me. The Tyson grilled and ready chicken is convenient for me to take to work, but it does have quite a bit of sodium so I suggest cooking your own fresh chicken when possible. This entire wrap is a low calorie convenient lunch option for me. 
 Calories: 298 
Fat: 12g 
Protein: 26g


 My new workout of the week, swimming! I joined a local gym that has an indoor pool and I love it! I felt like I was in decent shape until I swam laps for 30min Thursday. After one lap I was gasping for air! Swimming is a great cardio exercise that is no impact and great for the joints. 



Comments