Day 10

This week has been very busy for me so my apologies in not posting sooner.
Tuesday was so busy that it was 8:00pm before I ate dinner, considering I normally eat no later than 5:15 it was a big deal! Being so late I didn't want to eat anything with a ton of calories, and I didn't want to spend a long time preparing anything. So using what we had in the kitchen I whipped up a quick and delicious omelet.

Southwest omelet
6 TB original egg beaters
2/3 cup chopped onions and peppers
1 slice pepper jack cheese
2TBSalsa

Add egg beaters to non stick skillet on medium heat.
Add veggies, cheese, and pepper to taste.
Cook until egg is slightly brown. 
Top with salsa.

Calories: 175
Fat: 11
Protein: 16


The reason I ate dinner so late Tuesday was I had a late meeting at work and then went to a cardio contact boxing class at the gym. It was a great workout that really got my heart pumping, it was a solid hour of fast pace heart pumping moves. I definitely recommend that type of class for high energy and high calorie burn!

 This quote is very true for me because I feel like I have had a good workout when I am sore afterwards. The boxing did not leave me very sore, however lifting weights today did and I am happy about it :)

Comments