Tuna Salad

I am typically not a tuna fish fan, however I am looking for low-cholesterol options for protein. I usually make tuna with Lots of Mayo and sugar :) however I substituted mayo for horseradish mustard, left out the sugar, and added onion for a yummy new lunch staple for me.

Traci's Tuna
2 - 4oz cans of solid white albacore tuna in water 
2 TB sweet relish
1 TB Light miracle whip
3 tsp horseradish mustard
1 small red onion diced 
Mix all ingredients and let chill for at least an hour before serving.

Makes 4 servings
70 calories
1.1g fat
2.8g carbs
12g protein

I also like to dice a boiled egg and put in as well for added protein, however Craig doesn't like egg so I omitted it in this recipe. 

This quote hit home for me as I weighed in and wasn't where I thought I would be. At first I was mad, but then I thought back on the last week and the 3 cheat meals I had instead of only one, and the littles bites of this and that I have ate without even thinking about it. It's my own fault, and only I can change it!! So no more!!


Great ab workout I designed for my cheer team and also do at home myself.



Comments